Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Move over, Prime Day. Amazon’s Cyber Monday takes the crown.
Nov 29, 2018 by Barry Levine
This year’s Cyber Monday was the online retailer’s biggest day of sales, ever.
- YouTube launches Stories feature for creators with 10K subscribers
Nov 29, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
First launched by Snapchat, the popular content format has been adopted by Instagram, Facebook and now YouTube.
- 5 predictions for B2B marketing in 2019
Nov 29, 2018 by Peter Isaacson
Connected data will be king and ABM will take over as a core platform but the tired old persona-based advertising will die in the coming year.
- Measuring return on content: It’s simpler (and more important) than you think
Nov 29, 2018 by Casey Wuestefeld
Here are some steps you can take to avoid the consequences of neglecting attribution in the mid-funnel.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Facebook passes key hurdle in MRC viewability reporting audit
Nov 29, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The MRC is reviewing how Facebook and Instagram handle data that it passes to its third-party vendors and how those vendors ultimately report on its viewability.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- Creating a More Accessible Instagram, Instagram Press
- Facebook Considered Charging for Access to User Data, Wall Street Journal
- LinkedIn violated data protection by using 18M email addresses of non-members to buy targeted ads on Facebook, TechCrunch
- Simple Tips for Getting the Most from LinkedIn Messaging, Official LinkedIn Blog
- Teens’ Social Media Habits and Experiences, Pew Research Center
- The EU Copyright Directive, Upvoted
- YouTube launches student plans for YouTube Music and YouTube Premium just in time for winter break, Official YouTube Blog
The post Marketing Day: Amazon’s Cyber Monday, Facebook MRC viewability audit, YouTube Stories appeared first on Marketing Land.